1. Run 1000 miles in 2011 - last year I thought I would try this but it was a bit over ambitious. I think it's still ambitious but I have a much stronger base at this time than I did last year.
2. Race in a half marathon- again, something that I had wanted to do last year, but due to an injury (and my mental inability to get back into running after recovery) this did not happen
3. Run a 10 minute mile- right now I am at about 14min/mile. I am hoping that by the end of the year I can improve this
4. Reduce the amount of processed foods I eat- fueled by recently watching 'Food Inc'....scary stuff
5. Limit animal products to 1-2 days per week- this one is going to be really tough, I am a big meat eater and lover of cheese but I really want to work on improving my health and losing weight
***Bonus Goal- Be a better blogger (I really enjoy blogging but have been very inconsistent the last few months)
So, these are my goals for the year to come. I only hope that having them here in writing (and my personal written copy) will help keep me focused and on track.