Saturday, February 12, 2011

Glad it's the weekend

I have the house to myself this weekend.  R took Cooper and went to our cabin- he's trying to dig out our snow machines for a trip we're taking in a couple of weeks.  There's not much snow down where he's at so I'm not sure what kind of luck he'll have.  All I can say is that I'm glad that I'm not there (it's down around zero this weekend).  I feel like I get a lot done when I am home alone- for example today I had breakfast with my mom, got my oil changed, did the shopping for the week, and got my workout in all before noon.  It was great- very productive feeling :).  My run was so so.  I'm still in the "start over" phase so get a little frustrated at the slow progress.  Overall it felt great though- I'm definitely at a point where I look forward to my runs rather than dread them :).  I am hoping to start a weight training program this week, I really need to focus on weight loss and I think building muscle will help that.  I am now going to open a bottle of wine, pop in some cheesy romantic comedy, and enjoy my solitude.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mallory said...

Enjoy your alone time! Sounds like a wonderful weekend so far!

funderson said...

bliss!