Friday, March 12, 2010

Good Week

It was a pretty good week for me on the running front. I am really starting to feel like I am getting into a groove. I am working on a training plan and am doing good about sticking to it. My only complaint this week would be that I am getting a major case of spring fever. For two of my runs I had to use the indoor track at the gym. While I thought this was better than the treadmill it was still a bit monotonous running in a small circle so many times (17.5 laps= 1 mile). The counting made it go by smoothly but if I have to do it a few more times I don't know if that mental trick will work. Overall I am feeling good though- still pretty slow pace (15/mile) but considering where I was a couple of months ago that's pretty great :-)! I have my long run tomorrow and am hoping it goes well (and that the weather is nice for me).

1 comment:

Denise said...

sounds like you're making a lot of progress. running 10 straight minutes isn't easy! great job and keep up the hard work!