Friday, April 30, 2010

On the mend

I have been a little lazy about my blog the last few days- guess I'm just feeling bummed that I can't write about my runs :).  My ankle is doing a lot better.  It is still a little swollen and sore (and has started to get some interesting color) but I am able to walk on it, slowly.  Considering how painful it was on Sunday (when it happened) and Monday I was very happy to start hobbling around on it by Tuesday evening.  When I heard a pop when I fell I really thought it was going to be bad but turns out it's just a bad sprain and nothing worse.  I iced right away and I think that helped a lot in it getting better quicker.  I am hoping to be able to start biking next week and then, maybe, start jogging the week after that.  Two weeks might be a little ambitious but I am keeping my fingers crossed :).

4 comments:

Genesis said...

i forgive you for being absent ;)

ill still read random ramblings! oh wait i think im the only one who does that.

Jill said...

I love your blog, it's so real and true. Sending quick healing vibes your way!! Happy Weekend!

N.D. said...

you'll be back! :) No worries. Love the pretty background of your blog.

Sherri said...

My ankles have been treating me good lately...but I totally know what you mean, those sprains are NO fun! I hope it heals fast!